Creating opportunities for children and youth to build bright, healthy and self-sufficient futures
In Uganda, children and youth experience major challenges. Lack of access to schooling, poor nutrition and healthcare, lack of relevant skills training or employment prospects, diminishing resources and reliance on others who do not have the means to cope themselves. About 80% of Uganda’s total land area can be cultivated although it is estimated that only 30% is being productively utilised.
From 2016-20, the Foundation has committed to creating opportunities for children and youth to build bright, health and self sufficient futures through two major initiatives that focus on agriculture, education and vocational training.
- Create opportunities for children & youth
- Focus on community collaboration & connection
- Ensure stable outcomes for communities
- Engage Corporate Partners in hands-on experience
- Utilise funds effectively