We’re happy to announce the publication of our FY17 Annual Report titled “One Million Reasons to Celebrate Youth Education and Employment Opportunities“.
The title of the report acknowledges a milestone we crossed at the end of FY17, one million dollars in lifetime funds raised for projects that enrich children and communication by investing in education and employment opportunities. Andrew Killey reflects on the significance of this milestone and what’s next for Kain Foundation in his Chairman’s Report on page 5. One highlight from the report is the infographic on pages 10-11 showing FY17 Project Outcomes. Thank you to the graphics designers at blackbocks/Jamshop for creating this as part of their in-kind support of Kain Foundation.
The Stories of Connection section is another favorite bit as it depicts profiles of some of you who have been part of our projects over the last year:
- 2016 Uganda Trip Leader, Tegan Collins
- Young Kendall Fleming who was part of this trip along with her mum, Chris Fleming from corporate partner Blue Sky
- The team at Halpin Financial Services
- Freya Sinickas from Kain Lawyers
- Mathias Wakulira from Uganda Landcare Network
- The women’s support group of Mayindo Village
Those who attended our Annual General Meeting received a hard copy of one of these lovely reports. For all corporate and community partners who couldn’t make it to the AGM, we’ll get them out to you shortly.